This online lesson is aimed at students who want to use the online Common Application to apply to college in the United States.
This lesson covers things like the paperwork and materials students should gather, how to navigate the Common Application system, and explanations for the kind of information certain sections of the application are looking for.
We strongly recommend students take the entire College Application series of lessons in the order listed below:
– Thinking About College
– Tips for the College Application Process
– How to Apply with the Common Application
– How to Write the Common Application Essays (coming soon!)
– How to Write the UC Application Essays (coming soon!)
– How to Write a Personal Statement (coming soon!)
– How to Complete the SAT Writing Test (coming soon!)