Englist’s COVID Policy
In the future, Englist’s policy will to keep physical classes open unless:
- the government directs us to move to online class, or
- there is another city or nationwide lockdown
We of course will continue to keep students and teachers safe and healthy by regularly sanitizing our classrooms and office areas and enforcing government mask-wearing mandates.
Moving forward, should anyone at Englist contract COVID-19:
- In the case of a teacher contracting COVID-19 or being put in quarantine, we will either move those teacher’s classes online for the duration of their quarantine, or we will have a sub take over for the duration of the quarantine.
- In the case of a student contracting COVID-19, we will follow the most recent government directives.
In short, Englist will remain open, even if individual classes and/or students need to be online. If your student is required to quarantine and will miss class, please do not hesitate to take advantage of our make-up policy. Furthermore, for all Fundamentals classes with students in quarantine, we will record them and send videos to parents. For all academic writing classes with students in quarantine, those students are free to attend the Tuesday evening online writing class.
Please help us keep classes open and everyone safe by doing the following:
- Remind your kids to frequently wash their hands with soap and water
- Wear a mask at all times in public
- Get your children fully vaccinated as soon as it is safe to do so
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at our office or through our LINE account (@englist). Thank you for your help and support during these difficult times.
The Englist Team