In the Media
Taiwan’s Bilingual Education Needs Critical Thinking
By Adam Hatch
English language study in Taiwan is at an all-time high, whether for use professionally or to get into a university like Harvard. However, the process of how to do that is largely lost on a population inundated with too many options and not great guidance …
National Education Radio
Mr. Hatch and Ms. Liz have been invited to speak on National Education Radio for numerous segments. Topics discussed ranged from the importance of critical thinking in order to communicate and write in English well, to the English education climate in Taiwan. Englist students speaking out about their education experiences have also featured in a few episodes!
- 2020/12/23 – 用不同角度看國際：Taipei Teen Tribune (Adam Hatch & Liz Tsai)
- 2021/05/26 – 英文學術寫作跟批判性思考的重要性 (Liz Tsai)
- 2021/06/09 – 英文閱讀力的重要性 (Liz Tsai)
- 2021/06/23 – 為了考試而學習英文 (Liz Tsai)
- 2021/07/07 – 關於英文教育 (Liz Tsai)
- 2021/07/21 – Interviews with Englist students Una and Vera (Liz Tsai)
- 2021/08/06 – Interviews with Englist students Stephanie and Chloe (Liz Tsai)
Listen to Mr. Hatch share his thoughts on Taiwan’s Bilingual Nation by 2030 initiative in this podcast interview, and his perspective on how English education in Taiwan can be vastly improved.